It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas letters


{Christmas Eve 2009}

The Brown's write Christmas letters. You know the ones...where you sum up the year in a page or two, throw in a picture and off they go to friends and loved ones. I love getting Christmas letters. I read them all, usually at least once. I like to read what everyone is up to. I put the pictures on my fridge.


But...I can't seem to write one myself. Well, maybe I can but I choose not to. What do you write about? How do you sum up the year in one 8 1/2 x 11" paper? Why can't my family take a cute family picture? When did the price of stamps go up?!


Enter our blog. Our chance to share our daily family adventures. A chance for you to take a peek at what is happening around here. To stop by when you are in the neighborhood, if you will. To make the distance between us seem a little closer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!