It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

spring & summer 09

{may}
FL trip to see Papa and G'ma Terry.  Brown's met us there for lots of beach and pool time.




aunt sue & owen
cousin sydney and aiden
papa and owen
uncle eric, aiden and miles
g'ma liz






{june}

daytrip to gloucester, ma , strawberry picking for the 1st tim, carousel rides in the boston commons (the day we met jonathan papelbon and his fam!)



{july}

g'pa tom an g'ma liz come visit and we head to cape cod for the 4th, more strawberry picking, lots of yard work and a trip to the boston children's museum

















No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!