It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{Christmas 2010}

Christmas break was a whirlwind this year.  We drove over 3000 miles to Il, WI, back to IL, back to WI, then home.  Phew!  Loved every minute of it though and wished it was for longer.

Some fav pics...


catching snowflakes
 

 


g'ma donated some tealights for eyes & a taper for the nose
 

Aiden insisted on a dried hydrangea on top to make it a girl


Mike & the kiddos


Loving the cousins!



It's all about Toys Story 3 for Owen


Miles loved his new puffer vest so much he slept in it!
 
Aunt Sue & Uncle Eric


Loved hanging out with cousin Chris & Amy!

Mike found an old toboggan in the barn


I swear they were watching us sled...we were pretty amusing!


Sledding (Can he even see?)

Aiden & cousin Sydney

dad Brown's vintage beanie

Uncle Eric loading up kids on sleds.  (He can't do this without sticking out his tongue...swear.)
 


Give that kid some lunch
 

Notice the pickpocket during a wrestling match
 

He cannot get enough of this stuff...and can quote movie lines.



Owen is OBSESSED with Jessie


 


Our Hero
 


Attempt at family pic
 

More accurate


a workout!


This about sums it up...

PS.  I really have no idea what I am doing and just spent an unreal amount of time trying to get these pics in chronological order and the spacing right.  For the life of me, I can't figure it out.  Technical difficulties...uurrgh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!