It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

{for hire}


one of the days aiden was home sick, mike had brought home REUNION's year end giving statements to seal and stamp.  he wasn't real excited about working on them (a gross understatment) and so aiden and i volunteered.  aiden was so sweet!  she sat there and together we licked and stamped the remaining 300 envelopes.  miles and owen helped briefly, but she stayed on mission until they were all done.  total dedication!


i hope she always has a heart for helping others, including her daddy. i hope that she always want to serve God and the church and that we can cultivate this in her through example. 

...and if you need some admin help, she's your girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!