It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Monday, August 22, 2011

{birthday trip to Maine}

this post is a month tardy.  since it was such an amazing day though, i wanted to share how we spent mike and i's birthdays.

there are not too many places we love to visit more than the beaches in maine.


birthday kisses




nubble lighthouse in york. finally figured out the self-timer!


the BEST ice cream ever! brown's homemade in york. it's tradition.

could eat lobster rolls from here all day long



someone made these amazing rock sculptures all over the beach.  literally dozens.

ocean walk at perkins cove

heart-shaped seaweed
 
rocks in puddles

gorgeousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!