It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

{cider hill}

one of our favorite places to visit as a family is cider hill farm.  they have all kinds of things to pick; apples, blueberries, peaches, raspberries, and i can't even remember what else. chickens to feed, tire swings made into "horses", pumpkins, a hay maze and the ever popular apple cider donuts.












cousin chris & amy were visiting from wisconsin and we loved showing them one of our favorite hangouts.


cute picture, right?!
then we take a stab at a family picture. 

in usual form, we don't get a keeper.

all smiles until a bee swarms aiden...

followed by much screaming and hiding behing her bag.  owen seems to think holding his breath will help.


aiden is completely freaked and owen is still holding said breath

how is it possible that this is the best shot?  this always seems to happen to us. someone teach me photoshop so i can replace the faces on mike and miles.  (although miles does kind of crack me up.)

we miss you chris & amy!  please come visit again soon.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!