It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{a pinwheel baby shower}

i recently had the priviledge of cohosting a baby shower for our friend kristen.  her and her husband dan's baby is due in sept and i am pushing (punn intended) for her to deliver today, on our anniversary.  after all, we had to miss their wedding because i was in labor with miles.  i figure that way we will always remember their anniversary and first born's b-day!

we had the shower at marianna's house.  the place is gorgeous!














can't wait to meet that sweet little one whenever he or she decides to make an appearance.  (although there's nothing like the present...wink, wink)



No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!