It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{what would have been Christmas pics}

i haven't seen Christmas cards in years.  i absolutely love to get them from friends and family and see pics and read what eveyone is up to.  a few years ago, i just couldn't pull them off.  three little ones and the time and money investement seemed overwhelming.  i instead justified not sending them so that we could give the money we would have spent on cards and postage to advent conspiracy.  and you know what...i never regretted it!

i do, however, love the opportunity the holidays brings to take a new family picture.  most days time feels so fleeting and the kids are growing so very fast.  i don't ever want to forget what our family was like at this stage. 

here are some our sweet friend kate took for us this fall.  i held off sharing because i wanted them to be a surprise for family who got prints with their Christmas gifts.








i know they appear to be hugging but i am pretty sure they were about to engage in a wrestling match.

this one makes me laugh out loud everytime i see it.  seriously...what is happening here?
 (if i had a nickel for everytime i asked myself that question!)

playing his guitar sweater.  not sure this kid could love music more if he tried.
thanks kate for capturing my family so well.  the kids were crazies and i wasn't an easy job, that's for sure!

(btw...i tried Mpix for my photo printing this year and was really impressed.  didn't love the shipping costs, but the print prices were very reasonable and the quality and color were fantastic.  i would totally recommed them!)

1 comment:

we love hearing from you!