It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Friday, April 13, 2012

{family additions}

we have some new additions to our family.  and the best part is...no shedding, no sneezing, no walks around the block.  these hermit crabs may be the perfect pet! 


miles learned the hard way though that kissing your crab is not the wisest.  i ran up the stair to my screaming son to find "fire claw" hanging from his bottom lip.  i guess his name suits him...ha!


the only downside may be that the kids keep telling people, "guess what...we got crabs!"  nope...that's not embarrasing at all in the checkout line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!