It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Monday, January 10, 2011

{conspire)

have you heard this yet?

it's amazing...full of awesome, original songs by REUNION artists.  i'm so proud to call these guys friends!

download it from itunes now...you'll love it.  or wait till later this winter and you can buy a cd at REUNION.  all proceeds go to benefit our Advent Conspiracy partners: living water international, kim's project, roxbury youth works and a church plant in paris, france.

i can hardly wait to hear their next ep...already in the works.  these guys are SO talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!