It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

{if we had sent Christmas cards}

these are the pics we would have used.  tyra bleek is a fantastic local photographer who happens to attend REUNION.  she was so very patient with the kids...the boys would not cooperate at all!  "miles of smiles" was in rare form and wouldn't hardly look at her.

what i love most is that this is our life right now...the stage we are in.  kids running everywhere, no one paying attention to what's going on, ticklish kids who love carrying big sticks and being distracted by acorns.  she captured it beautifully and i will treasure these images for years to come.  thanks tyra!

some of my favorites...















No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!