It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

{trouble}

the little man has been sick for days with a really high fever.  as much as i hate when the kids are sick, i love the extra cuddling.  (he even snuck into our bed for the last three nights...not as much sleeping going on as tossing and turning.)  hopefully, he is on the mend and we can reclaim our bed!

and since we haven't been able to leave the house much, we busted open one of the kids Christmas gifts.  we decided this was the year they could probably start playing some of the board games we played as kids.  we started with trouble (they couldn't get enough of that dice popper thingy), and still have uno and skipbo jr. to try out.  fun times!


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!