It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

{nor'easter-1, boston-0}

we took a beating yesterday with upwards of 18" of snow.  it was crazy...beautiful and a huge mess all at the same time.

i loved that the kids had a snow day!  i loved sleeping in, hanging out in pj's all day (even under our snow clothes), baking cinnamon rolls, having "crafternoon" with aiden and owen, hasbro family game night on the wii (don't play life if you're in a hurry), and watching mike take care of blowing out the neighbors.  we don't have a snowblower, but our neighbor has two and he is SO good about sharing his extra.  i love that about our neighborhood...people tend to take care of each other like that.

top of the van


she lasted maybe 20 minutes. (notice the 2 scarves...she insisted that would keep her warm.)

he stayed out with mike close to 5 hours.  king of the hill!

cheap, blue gloves.  daddy will now be known as papa smurf.

this tree started the day out cone shaped.

not good when even the plow gets stuck


on a side note, miles told me today that i am too old to have any more babies "cause your boobies don't have any more milk."  i'll keep that in mind son...thanks!

1 comment:

  1. LMBO! I love that kid :)

    All that snow... you can keep it! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from you!