It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{feelin' hot, hot, hot}

we got to make a trip to the ER with miles last night.  the kid had a low grade fever all day, but woke up right as i was starting the social network (which is already 3 days overdue) absolutely cooking.  his fever was 104.6 and he was complaining of neck pain.  i went into my-kid-has-menangitis-mode and paged the on call nurse.  she suggested we come in.

man that kid was a trooper.  they poked and prodded and made ammends with a geen popsicle.  everything came out negative so we are probably dealing with some pesky virus.  tis the season.

we pulled out of the parking lot and i heard miles praying in the backseat of the van.  "jesus, thanks for letting me get well."  man, that kid melts my heart!

i am hoping he keeps this one to himself.

1 comment:

we love hearing from you!