It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

{a penny saved}


have you checked out amazon mom?  or amazon student?  for moms, you get 30% off diapers and wipes and get free 2 day shipping.  that is a pretty sweet deal and ends up being cheaper than buying from costco!  the only catch is that with your subscription, you have the products sent at regular intervals that you choose- so say a box of diapers a month or whatever. 

dave ramsey would totally approve.  actually he would probably say i should potty train my kid and not buy diapers at all.  someone should tell owen.

side note...we got a Christmas card from dave ramsey.  yeah...with his family picture.  crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!