It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Monday, February 14, 2011

{happy valentine's day!}

the loves of my life~



the kids were excited to take their valentine's to school today for their friends.  we printed them at home from this awesome site and this creative mama and then got friendly's kids cone certificates to give out too.  if you are looking for something to give friends at school, mental note...the friendly's certificates are awesome!  for $1 you get 5 free kids cone certificates.  pretty sweet deal and besides everyone looks forward to friendly's!
we made these for miles, but with red hearts

aiden chose these free printables from onecharmingparty.com

i anticipated miles giving me alot of grief about having to write his name so many times...and to have to add a little pirate greeting to the front.  truth be told, he needs the letter formation practive so i thought these valentines were perfect for him.  he really didn't complain at all!

i used this recipe via this blog (a daily read for me) and made homemade sea salt caramels for their teachers.  i was originally making them as a gift for someone's birthday, but will just have to make more today.  they were super yummy and easy to make!  (i made something yummy for mike and the kids too while watching the grammy's last night.  i can't tell you about it till tomorrow thought since i haven't given it to them yet.  it will be perfect for family movie night with a side of popcorn.)

i know valentine's day may be a made up holiday, but i'll take any opportunity to tell and show my family that i love them!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! It will be so fun to steal all your ideas for my baby :)

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from you!