It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{marking his territory}

not sure what this is about, but miles seems to be marking his territory lately...and his brother's too for that matter. 

first i found this.  i think he was trying to mark their heights on the door frame to their room.  he must have decided he was taller that his first measurement because it looks like he erased it and wrote his name up a few inches.



then i spotted this baseball with both their names written on it.  i think he wrote this is washable marker (the only kind we have around here for such incidents.)  i kinda wish this was in sharpie so it would last forever.  love his little handwriting so much...and love that he thought to include his best buddy too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!