It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

{decorate}

truth by told, i am a little addicted.  a little addicted to anything design...magazines, blogs, books...anything with pretty and inspiring pictures.

so, when one of my fav design blogs authored a book, i couldn't NOT get it.  i used some of my Christmas money and pre-ordered it sight unseen.  (i never do this.  i always check it out at barnes & noble first and give books a test run to make sure i am ready to plop down cold, hard cash for them.  i just knew i would love this one and i totally do!)


so much eye candy in here.!  some favorites are...

i love the colored frames & unexpected white one

the color & texture on that cabinet is divine!

aiden would love that hugs pillow. 

and these pillows would be fantastic in her room too.  gorgeous color!

i could see my entry table painted like this

cute decorations for vases...doilies, bakers twine & washi tape

i gotta get me some of that tape.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!