It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

{red dragons}

we are, once again, spending our saturday mornings at soccer.  miles just started his spring season for the red dragons and had his first game this last week.  as we expected, he totally loved it!  his team won 3-1 and he scored his first goal of the season. 





he wants to play so bad!
we are wholly anticipating the best thing about his season is going to be that miles has two REUNION friends on his team.  we already had our first cookout following the game...so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!