It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Monday, April 11, 2011

{pokin' around the barn}

while we were at grandma t's farm, i poked around the barn a bit and found a few "treasures".



isn't this thing great!  it is full of nails and screws and such, but has such potential in an office or playroom too. 

it reminded me a bit of this...
via brookyln limestone

all we need is a cabin in vermont to hang these babies in...

or how about these stainless steel cabinets?!



a little elbow grease and these could be fantastic!
via Urban Grace

or maybe on casters
via Country Living. photo credit Don Freeman
dad B...know if you ever want to get rid of any of these, they have a home in boston ;)

1 comment:

we love hearing from you!