It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

{tech savvy}

tech savvy is something i am not.  things that are intuitive to others on the computer, usually aren't to me. it's no wonder that i have never downloaded my cell phone pics...i had no idea how.

but recently, i decided it was about time to figure it out.  it only took one online chat with samsung and a visit to radio shack. not too bad!

mind you, some of these pics are as old as last summer...


ice cream ar friendly's

this is his fake smiley face

daddy, mommy, & owen lunch date

prison break date night

in the van

they got stickers from g'ma

celtics game...sweet seats!

asleep on g'ma val

circus

blowing kisses to text to g'ma

phone as entertainment in costco.  notice miles in shopping in his pj's

aiden & g'ma liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!