It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{published}

aiden has been published! 

her class won a national competition and the prize was a published book for each kid and a $100 for her class. 



striking her best Vanna pose

here is a pic of her page in the book...page #1 i might add.  (i'm sure it has nothing to do with being alphabetical.)




and here is a link to the website with the press release.  looking here, it is a bigger deal than i thought. only 28 classrooms for the entire country!

and the bitter sweet news is that mr. mark is getting ready to move and we have had out last thanksgiving at his place.  guess this year we will need to make a new tradition...or buy some plane tickets to Texas for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!