It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Monday, May 16, 2011

{going green}

sights from around the yard...

this viburnim smells so fantastic!

love me some white bleeding hearts

ugly chainlink fence blueberry bushes from costco.  we got 3 and i hope they hang on. 
the kids would love to pick fresh blueberries from these!

astilbe waiting to bloom.  our nephew's handprint stepping stone in the background.  he is almost 16 now!

and on the porch...

attempting basil from seeds.  aiden will eat this right out of the pot.

the seed cap still on a tiny sprout

cilantro growing towards the sunlight in a pot the kids painted. guacamole, yum!


i can hardly wait for they hydrangesa to bloom.  they are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!