It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

{martha's vineyard}

mike's longtime friend tony was in town for a wedding at the cape.  since he hadn't been to new england before, it seemed like a good excuse to daytrip to martha's vineyard.  and seriosuly...we've lived here almost 6 years...it's about time we check it out, right?

we took the ferry from the cape and i only got a bit nauseous. 


the ferry was a bit boring.  we made our own fun...err...funny faces!

perfect shade of green

it was thundering when we took this pic.  aiden was concerned.





shark week...who knew?!


gingerbread houses...row after row.  yes, please.


lime green with peacock blue trim.  seriously awesome.

my fav...you had me at the blue door, or maybe the cedar shake, or was it the hydrangeas.


miles really wanted his picture taken by a surfboard

sugar lollies at the candy store

someone tell these two they are a bit big for the stroller


"uncle tony" and angie

 

we hardly go anywhere without checking out the local ice cream fare.  it didn't disappoint.

we vow to go back.  and not just for a day.  see you soon martha's vineyard!

2 comments:

  1. I just love that closeup of Aiden on the stroller. She looks like such a young lady! Maybe the Bermans will join the Browns on the Vineyard next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the McKenna's!!

    Looks like you guys had so much fun. Karen, you look drop dead gorgeous in those pictures. And the picture of Owen on the rocks cracks me up!

    That shade of green is pretty perfect, as well!

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from you!