It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

{unexpected inspiration: the FLOR catalog}

i have never bought anything from FLOR, but love their catalog.  their stylist is seriously amazing!  the catalog has so many more images than the website, but here is a taste of their eye candy.


love me a banged up, made over dresser

mike would LOVE this couch (if the bottom cushion was leather too.)  looks nice and worn in.  and that tufting...swoon
this one is blurry but trust me, that headboard & footboard is divine in ink blue
someday maybe i'll try FLOR.  the concept is really cool, just a bit much for our budget.  i hope they keep sending catalogs in the meantime.  ;)



1 comment:

  1. I didn't know they had a catalog. I have always found the concept intriguing... will have to Pintrest... :)

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from you!