It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{world market...wish you were closer}

while visiting my parents in CA, a really good coupon came in the mail for World Market.  i remember World Market from living in IL and thought i might want to reaquaint myself with the place.  my girlfriend just ordered some knobs from them online and they were super cute and cheap. 

it's probably a good thing we don't have one in boston, because i was loving all this industrial inspired furniture.

a no brainer...it's called the "aiden". only $279.99. it has matching end tables, coffee tables, etc.


campaign bookshelf.  also $279.99. beachy looking, but still chic

jackson metal tub chair $109.99 perfect inside or out. and they stack


french bistro side chair $259.98 for (2)  not sure about white though, but love the shape


fun placemats (4) for $19.96. these remind me of west elm

aqua oval baker $12.99. love this color (and the green one too!)


i'll let you know how they look in person. {wink, wink}

1 comment:

  1. I have several of these things. Maybe we should start a swap. Trader Joe's for World Market...

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from you!