It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Monday, July 11, 2011

{colorado river trip}

while in CA visiting family, we spend a couple days playing on the colorado river with pops & grandma val.

we rode in the tube



"no hands"

did some fishing




Pops told them to kiss the fish before letting it go

neither kid even balked and just puckered up!

this pic cracks me up...the boys are SO excited!






hit balls into the river

shagging them out of the river was about as fun as hitting them in


wakeboarded a bit
pops

mike

karen
g'ma val

raced rv monster trucks

so funny that her hat says "princess" as she is carrying a truck!



tried escaping the 115 degree heat (that was in the shade!)










we'll miss you river! 

1 comment:

  1. That trip looks like it was incredibly fun!

    Also... Owen looks so grown up!!

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from you!