It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

{breakfast for dinner}

for real...every wednesday night.  you could probably set your calendar by it.

inage via martha stewart
it's like a win, win, win.  i really don't like to cook so i am totally down with cheesy scrambled eggs, turkey bacon and some pancakes.  if i am really feeling sassy, we may have blueberry, chocolate chip or pumpkin pancakes.  i may even put cream cheese in the eggs...so delish!  breakfast foods are by far my favorite.

what kids doesn't want syrup for dinner...seriously.

and breakfast for dinner totally saves the budget...so cheap. usually if i can make dinner for $10/night i am feeling pretty good.  this is way less and helps make up for the pricier nights.

ok...maybe it's not really a win for mike.  or maybe it is as i think about it.  he plays basketball on wed nights so he never eats before he goes.  cold eggs...not so good.  but...totally an excuse to eat cereal for dinner without me being irritated that he was too lazy to heat up whatever leftovers we did have.  this may be a win, win, win, win.

eggs...it's what's for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!