It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Friday, January 28, 2011

{heart attack}

i am a room mom for aiden's class and always on the hunt for fun gift ideas to show our appreciation to our kids' teachers.  i am LOVING these valentine's day ideas on one charming party
via little lovely.  so many creative ideas if you are having a valentine's party (which i am not...but kinda wish i was!)


i am absolutely gonna steal borrow the *heart attack* idea.  You have the kids write something kind about their teacher on a heart and then tape them all to the door, desk, etc. just trying to decide if it would be cuter to have the kids hang their own valentine's (handing out tape as the kids enter the building), or collecting the hearts in advance and making a garland to hang inside the class like this. 


guess i'll have to see how far in advance i have my act together!

3 comments:

  1. I think you would make the strand look really amazing....so I vote that one...

    This isn't for a room mom project but I too have been into all the Vday ideas I have been seeing in blogs. You probably saw this but I think it is so cute. http://www.designspongeonline.com/2011/01/diy-project-mollys-crochet-heart-garland.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute ideas. we will be in Disney on valentines. kind of sad we will be missing out on valentines fun, but I guess Disney is worth it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Emily and would go with the garland.

    I love that you want to make those teachers feel special. You are so special for thinking about them... :)

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from you!