It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

{a celebration of life}


this week our family is celebrating the life of a beautiful woman, florence mae brown. grandma brown lived a life dedicated to her family and her faith.  she was so fun to be with...such a spunky spirit about her! and a contagious smile and laugh.  we mourn our loss, but find comfort and peace that she is with our glorious Maker!

we are confident that she is smiling down upon us and we look forward when when we will be with her again...

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Had a minute together and looked this over. Love everything we see and hear that the kids did or do. The guest room doesn't look too bad either. May have to try it out.
    Mom and Dad Brown

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from you!