It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Friday, April 1, 2011

{pretty + simple}

the west elm catalog came today and there was something on about every other page that i was loving!   maybe it was the snow that fell today (hello...it's april...what the heck?!)  i am anxious for spring and the freshness that comes with it.


and there were also a few things i would love to try and make "knock off's" of...


plain white sheets for aiden's room with ruffle detail (minus the monogram.)  maybe i can make that out of jersey so that there is no need to hem the ruffles. so sweet!


gotta find me an antique block for printing these with fabric paint.

and maybe these for easter.  festive, simple, but not too cheesy...perfect!


we planted wheat grass last year and the kids loved seeing how much it had grown each day.  this one is a for sure bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!