It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

{the madison children's museum}

while on our trip, we spent a day at the children's museum in madison.  what a different experience than the children's museum in boston (which we totally love)...$3 parking and a parking garage attached to the building.  it's the little things that get me excited!

some of our favorite things...

water play



the table had a hole to stand in to reach the center.  brilliant!

saddle on the climbing structure

i loved the idea of displaying kids' artwork in old window frames

side view in case i decide to diy this!

huge window for painting on. they spent SO MUCH time here

paint, spray, squeegie off, repeat

cousin sydney & aiden


restaurant with felted wool food.  miles is flipping pizza in the background.

the "felt pie" made from upcycled sweaters. real pie plates & then felt fruit inside.

if my kids were a little younger, i would maybe take a shot at making felted wool food like this.  my kids seriously played here way longer than i imagined they would.  it was really cool! check out the website here.

felt pizza

riding the cow outside (we were in WI after all!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!