It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Friday, April 8, 2011

{our visit to the dairy farm}

while in wisconsin for g'ma brown's funeral, we had a chance to take the kids to a local dairy farm.  grandma t though it would be fun and she was right...the kiddos loved it!


hooked up to the milking machines

so many milking stalls

this place fills 2-3 tanker trucks a day with milk

the barns were huge and stunk to high heaven!

cow pedicures

this was chris who gave our tour.  miles never left his side.

she loved getting up close...ike close enough to get cow snot on her!

SO curious.
the tour was really pretty cool, minus the smell.  i am thankful we did this in march instead of august! oh, and by the way, if you ever take a tour and come home with really stinky shoes, scrubbling them with oxi-clean totally does the trick!

is it wrong that we stopped at the brat stand on the way home?  not sure what brats are made of exactly (and don't really want to know), but it seemed like there had to be some beef in there somewhere. just thinking about it makes me want to be a vegetarian.


"dan the hot dog man" parked at the corner gas station


aiden, miles & great g'ma t


lunch was great g'ma's treat!

johnsonville brats with pickles and ketchup.  i'm pretty sure my family could live on them!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! Glad you were able to have some fun on this trip considering... love you guys! Will call soon...

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from you!