It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{4th of july...a little belated}

the kids and i were still in CA for the 4th, while Mike was back in Boston.

we did a little slippin' and slidin'...


swim diapers are over-rated



lots of swimming...


"fireworks"...sorta of.  kids loved and didn't even miss burning their fingers on sparklers!






i could just eat this guy up!


a little celebrating for Isabella's 8th birthday
cousins

Bella's birthday cake

pretty sure my kid hijacked her candle!
and seriously yummy pomatini's.  could only have been better if Mike would have been there.  thanks for taking care of him cortazio's!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!