It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

{color story}

i was in boston recently for a meeting at pavement- a cafe in the back bay.  they had a local artist's work on display and i was awestruck at the paintings and color story. 

i grabbed a card and looked up the artist- claire alta elliott.  she is amazingly talented! 

here are some of my favorites from her website.





i think i am drawn to images with water in them...the ocean, river, pond...whatever.  and these colors are just total favorites of mine.  come to think of it, i can only think of one piece of art we have that doesn't have water of some sort in it.

just gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!