It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

{reimagined}

i bought this dresser at my fav auction house a while back.  it was a steal...i think like $30 bucks.  doesn't it have great lines and details?!



my girlfriend heather was in the market for a dresser for their master bedroom.  when a craigslist find fell through, she decided to tackle painting up this baby for her place.  i had a blast hanging out and working on this together!

here it is all done...



and for inquiring minds, the paint color is duxbury grey from benjamin moore (colormatched at home depot.)  it is deceiving in these pics...it is a pretty grey/green- darker than the pics make it look.  the knobs were a steal from world market.

you can't find this at ikea!!!

2 comments:

  1. i love it! what is this favorite auction house you mention? i wanna go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to eat it up. ohmyohmy - yes I do!!

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from you!