It's a song we sing with our kids and it goes a little something like this...

"I love you (insert your name here),
Oh yes I do,
I love you (insert your name here),
this much is true,
when you're not with me, I'm blue
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you
Oh, (insert your name here) I love you!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

{surprise...date night!}

while in cali, mike planned a surprise date night for us.  he didn't tell me any of the details, just what time to be ready to go and what to wear.

we ended up at the newport boat docks for a sunset cruise on a duffy boat.  this was the exact place he proposed and he wanted us to celebrate our 10 year anniversary (a bit early) while we were in town.  he thought of it all and brought wine, wine glasses and chocolates truffles! 



my captain

not such a bad view. the houses in newport and lido island are amazing (as are the yachts!)


after, we headed over to the rusty pelican for dinner.  he had called ahead and told them the occasion and we had orchids and an appetizer waiting for us.  the last time we were there was right after the proposal and i was such an emotional wreck i couldn't even order for myself.  i had no problem this time...

since we had grandparents babysitting, we made the most of it and went for a walk on the beach.




i couldn't have asked for a better pre-anniversary date with my honey.  thanks babe!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from you!